Beginner Volume Eyelash Extension Course Los Angeles, CA – Dec 7, 2020 – 1-Day – Enrolling: Deposit
Beginner Volume Eyelash Extension Course
Sinful Lashes Academy’s Beginner 1-Day Volume Lash Extension Course This course is for students who have a good understanding of Classic Eyelash Extension Application.
In this course, you will learn 3D-6D Volume Eyelash Extension training using .07 weight and teach innovative aftercare to ensure your clients’ eyes and eyelashes are not harmed by extension wear.
Please note: You will need a model for this class.
The cost of our 1-day training and certification is $ 800.00. This is the $400 down payment.
If you prefer to pay for the class in full please CLICK HERE
Our Beginner Volume Eyelash Extension Course takes place in Los Angeles, CA on December 7, 2020.
This course is for students who have a good understanding of Classic Eyelash Extension Application.
In this 1-Day Beginner Volume Eyelash Extension course, you will learn:
- 3D-6D Volume Eyelash Extension training using .07 weight and teach innovative aftercare to ensure your clients’ eyes and eyelashes are not harmed by extension wear.
The cutting-edge volume eyelash application techniques demonstrated during this eyelash fan training course originated in Russia. Sinful Lashes founder, Michelle Rath, perfected it to include a range of lash mapping to appeal to all clients. By using our fine .07 lashes we will create beautiful lash fans. The volume fan techniques you learn in day one will help you personalize sets. These improved sets will be lighter in weight than classic lash sets. Instructors will focus on advanced techniques, product knowledge, styling and lash mapping.
Students will require a model.
WHY CHOOSE SINFUL LASHES ACADEMY FOR YOUR ADVANCED MEGA VOLUME EYELASH EXTENSION TRAINING?
There are many options out there for eyelash extension training and certification. Here’s why you should choose Sinful Lashes for your Eyelash Extension Training:
- Most comprehensive eyelash extension training program in the industry. People travel from all over the country and world to learn from Sinful Lashes.
- Luxury products -You are only as good as the quality of products you use and the information you are given. Michelle has developed every product in her line, personally traveling to her manufacturer to create and customize the blend and Curl of her lashes. Her adhesives are all modern formulas that are made from the highest quality beauty and medical grade ingredients.
- Current trends and techniques – Because Michelle is an international speaker, and presents with the top educators around the world, it gives her the opportunity to network and learn the most up to date techniques and bring them to her students. Continuing education in this dynamic field is essential, and Michelle designs her courses to include that in her curriculum.
- Hands on Time – During the class you will be given extensive hands on time by your instructors. Our goal is to make sure everyone leaves with a comprehensive understanding of the process. Step by Step business guide – When you take the courses you will be given course manuals. The manuals include everything you need to know regarding lash extensions and the products you use for lash extension services. Our manuals also include a step by step guide to starting your business, including how to make a website, understanding marketing, client acquisition and more. Our manuals are in depth and easy to follow. You will find yourself referring to them as you progress in your business.
- Community Support – The education doesn’t stop when you leave the classroom! We have a Sinful Lashes community support group you will be invited to join after you graduate. It’s a place to network, ask questions, share your progress etc. Sinful Lashes Lash Extension Academy offers you, the student, a lifetime of support.
The cost for the 1 day course is $ 800.00 (Affirm Financing is available OR 2 Payments of $ 400.00) Enrollment in this custom lash creation course includes our kit, certificate, manual and lunch.
Classes Are Non-Refundable, But Transferable. Students Can Reschedule, At No Additional Charge, Up To 10 Days Before the Scheduled Date of The Course.
* Please note: Licensing requirements vary by state. It is incumbent for you to know the laws of your state before enrolling in our course. The state of California requires you to be a licensed esthetician or cosmetologist to perform the service of eyelash extensions. Current students may take the class.
FINANCING AVAILABLE THROUGH AFFIRM
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.