Terms and Conditions
- Please arrive five minutes before scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive mascara-free.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Skin sensitivities and allergies are extremely rare and your safety and care are of my utmost concern. We use the highest quality products and the most up-to-date techniques and sanitation protocols in the industry. However Sinful Lashes is not liable for reaction due to our products. If you are concerned, we recommend a patch test several days before your appointment. Please call to schedule.
Services - Cancellations
We understand last-minute emergencies pop-up. However, if you are unable to make your scheduled appointment with your eyelash technician, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule. We require 24 hours.
- Rescheduling/Cancellations less than 24 hours from appointment time or clients who no-shows without notice will be charged 50% of the appointment fee.
Services - Late Arrivals
If you arrive late we will not be able to extend your appointment time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late we will have to reschedule and we will charge 50% of the appointment. Out of respect and consideration for your eyelash therapist and other customers, please do your best to be on time.
MerchandisePlease review your shipping information before submitting your order. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure all shipping information is correct. Due to the sanitary nature of our products all sales are final. No returns or exchanges. By placing an order and making payment you are agreeing to the terms that all sales made by Sinful Lashes are final. We will make an exception if damage occurred during shipping, please notify us within 14 days of any problems and we will do our best to work with you. Any unauthorized returns will be returned to sender.
Lash AcademyNo refunds on class training class deposits if made 5 days prior to class start date. Deposit can be used on a future class.
Shipping & Delivery InformationInformation about Sinful Lashes' shipping policies may be found at https://sinfullashes.com/delivery-information.
When accessing our Website, will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you:
1. The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
2. The date and time you access our site
3. The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message.
The information collected is for statistical purposes. may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Sinful Lashes will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us via the contact form, order from our online store and/or sign up for our newsletter, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.