The World’s First 24 Hour (Online) Lash Conference benefiting MS Charities.
Our dear friend Gabriella who has Multiple Sclerosis has inspired the Lash Community through her own fundraising for MS Charities.
Her friends in the Community decided to come together to create awareness for this disease. All money raised will be donated and split between various MS Charities and together we hope to make a small difference.
The World’s First 24 Hour – Online – Lash Conference on 23rd Oct 2018 World Lash Day.
For your donation of …
£150 is equivalent to roughly $199 USD. With your donation you will receive access to this 24 hour benefit marathon lash conference, featuring 48+ speakers over a 24 hour period. The 24 Hour Online Lash Conference will spotlight a variety of lash education topics from an extraordinary panel of industry speakers. You will have access to every lash conference video for 1 month.
Any other donations, even £1 can make a difference to a variety of MS Charities. DONATE HERE*
*Please note, donations of less than £150 will not receive access to the conference but your donation will be received with thanks.
This the lash conference benefit event not to be missed!!
All our love to our dear friend and all those fighting MS xxx
Some of the topics to be presented during this lash conference are:
- Bridging Why it’s important
- Competitions, what to think about, tips and tricks
- THINK DOING WITH DANIEL
- Optimizing and maximizing your lash business
- Curing and adhesives
- Regulating the industry pros and cons
- How to get more clients and keep the ones you have
- Lash art project planing from A to Z
- How to get new clients with Facebook
- Botox treatment for natural eyes
- Fantasy art work
- Chairside pitching – lash artist to lash client
- Colour theory and L curl and LL curl
- Balance ourself, our business and our family
- Lash lifting “Lift Your Lash Game”
- Anatomy of mastery
- Wrap and weight limits of volume
- Influencing others
- Recognizing sensitivity before it occurs and secondary sensitivity
- The most frequent championship mistakes and how to avoid them